Employment law concerns create a vexing challenge for business owners. In addition to being extremely time-consuming, they typically deal with rather sensitive matters – and can have a dramatic effect on employee morale and productivity.
With that in mind, it’s critical to find a trusted resource capable of consistently providing cogent, common-sense employment law advice, counsel and representation. For many businesses in the Lehigh Valley and Eastern Pennsylvania, that resource is KingSpry.
Our highly experienced team of attorneys helps companies of all sizes proactively and responsibly manage their employment and human resources needs.
This allows business owners and CEOs to rest assured that they’re in compliance with best practices and all applicable regulations and statutes, in addition to ensuring undistracted focus on core competencies.
A Wide Variety of Employment Law Services
KingSpry’s employment law team offers both public and private employers:
- Counsel on all employment law matters
- Representation in defense of discrimination, harassment, constructive discharge, wrongful discharge and breach of contract claims
- Representation before all courts and agencies, including the EEOC, PHRC, USDOL, NLRB, PLRB and PA Labor & Industry
- Employee handbook development and review
- Employment policy development and updates
- Reviews of compliance with Wage and Hour laws, Affordable Care Act for Employers, FMLA, ADA, Unemployment Compensation and a wide variety of other industry specific laws and regulations affecting workplaces including higher education
- Development of acceptable use/social media policies
- Staff and management training on employment law topics
- Support in unemployment compensation claims
- Civil trial litigation
- Benefit and contract negotiation/collective bargaining
As part of our proactive approach to employment law matters, we regularly offer news updates and workshops for HR professionals at our Greyfriars Institute. Click here to view our upcoming events.
KingSpry: Experience in employment law.
to contact us today.