This lunch & learn workshop is free of charge, but seating is limited.
Should schools be agreeing to administer this opiate-overdose emergency drug in schools? In this Lunch and Learn workshop, we will address some of the important questions related to this issue, such as:
- What do school boards and administrators need to know before deciding whether to permit it?
- What is naloxone, how does it work, what are the side effects, and is it safe?
- What are the legal implications?
- What policies and safeguards should be in place?
- What do administrators need to consider when drafting administrative regulations governing its use?
Call 610-332-0390 ext. 211 or click here to RSVP today.