This lunch and learn workshop is free of charge, but seating is limited, so registration is required.
Education attorney Glenna Hazeltine will discuss the provision of medical services in schools, including:
- In schools, who may provide for a child’s medical services and what is the function of the school nurse?
- The school nurse v. the nurse in school
- On school sponsored trips and events, who is to provide for a child’s medical needs and what is the function of the school nurse?
- When a child comes in to school with an IHP, what must happen next?
- What laws cover a child’s in-school medical information and needs: HIPPA v. FERPA; Section 504 and the IDEA
Call 610-332-0390 ext. 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP today.