This lunch and learn workshop is free of charge, but seating is limited, so registration is required.
When IEP teams meet, often one portion of the IEP that often does not get significant attention is the transition services to be provided to the student.
Increasingly though, this issue is being raised in due process and in other regulatory arenas. Join us on February 7. 2019, for a lunch and learn where special education attorney Tim Gilsbach will discuss this important topic, including:
- — What does the law require with respect to transition services?
- — What types of transition evaluations need to be done?
- — What have the Courts and Hearing Officers found schools must do?
- — Are goals in this portion of the IEP to be aspirations or measurements of skills?
- — Plus, we will take your questions.
Call 610-332-0390 ext. 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP today.