KingSpry and Greyfriars Institute are teaming up to dispel the myths about wills, trusts, and death taxes in Pennsylvania.
Estate Attorney Paul Frank will discuss Wills, Living Trusts, Powers of Attorney, when to see a professional advisor for comprehensive planning, and he will offer a few tips on how to communicate your wishes with those closest to you.
- Death Taxes – why they are generally unavoidable, but usually LESS painful than people think
- What REALLY Happens if you die without a will
- Living Trusts – why most people in Pennsylvania really DON’T need them
- Why it’s usually NOT a great idea to give joint title to your children or other relatives
- How to work with your professional advisors for comprehensive planning
- How to have HONEST discussions with your loved ones, and communicate your wishes to those close to you
Click Here to Register
Paul Frank is an attorney and partner with the KingSpry law firm who focuses his practice in Wills, Estates and Business Law. Mr. Frank is a member of the Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley and a board member of the Non Profit Business Partners Council of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Please note: KingSpry/Greyfriars Institute programs and webinars are meant to be informational and do not constitute legal advice, nor does attendance create an attorney-client relationship.