Jeffrey T. Tucker
Jeffrey T. Tucker is the chair of the Employment Law Practice Group and a member of the Education, Business, and Municipal Law Practice Groups. He counsels employers on personnel matters, discrimination proceedings before the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission and the EEOC; labor negotiations, grievance and unfair labor practice cases; and employee and student discipline matters.
Mr. Tucker has lectured throughout Pennsylvania on employment, education, procurement and transportation law.
In 2017, he was named to the list of “Select Lawyers” by Lehigh Valley Style Magazine.
Mr. Tucker earned his Juris Doctorate from the Dickinson School of Law, where he was a member of the Dickinson Law Review. He graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point. While on active duty in the U.S. Army from 1977-1981, he was a captain in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps of the United States Army. While assigned to South Korea, Mr. Tucker handled U.S. and Korean civilian employee matters as labor counsel for the U.S. military forces and the United Nations Command.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Memberships and Associations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Former Chair, PBA Young Lawyers Division
- Former Member, PBA Board of Governors
- Former President of the Pennsylvania School Board Solicitors Association
- Past Member, Pennsylvania School Boards Association’s Executive Board