Keely J. Collins
Taking a client-centered approach, Keely Jac Collins works shoulder-to-shoulder with human resources managers and other business and agency leaders to provide strategic, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic representation and counsel.
Keely Collins has represented large unionized employers with thousands of employees, as well as small family businesses with a small workforce.
Keely earned her Juris Doctorate from Widener University School of Law, where she was a member of the Widener Law Review. To continue to enhance her value to businesses and agencies, Keely is currently working toward an LL.M. in taxation, with as specialization in employee benefits, at Villanova University School of Law.
Keely is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania’s Eastern the Middle District Courts, the Third Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court and has litigated cases on behalf of businesses, agencies, and municipal organization across Pennsylvania. Keely is a member of the Board and HR committee of YWCA Bethlehem, she serves on the United Way Committee for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and she is an active member of the Society of Human Resources Managers (SHRM).
As a frequent speaker and writer on various topics applicable to human resource management for businesses and agencies of all sizes, Keely regularly presents “Legally Happy,” a program to enhance workplace culture within the parameters of employment law, and has been frequently published in Lehigh Valley Business. Keely has been selected as a 2018 “Top 40 Under 40” recipient by Lehigh Valley Business.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court
Memberships & Associations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- YWCA Bethlehem Board of Directors, Human Resources Committee
- United Way, Committee for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Society of Human Resources Managers (SHRM)